|Some hypnotherapists and hypnotists have undergone advanced hypnosis training and certification in 5-PATH® Hypnotherapy. These hypnosis professionals are among some of the most advanced hypnotherapists with whom you can work. Training and certification in 5-PATH® Hypnotherapy allows the hypnotist to go far beyond what most hypnotists can do in a hypnosis session. Here is a quick outline of how these highly trained hypnosis professionals differentiate themselves from all of the rest:|
- You will receive a comprehensive “pre-talk” in which you will learn about hypnosis.
- You will interact with the hypnotherapist during the “pre-hypnosis interview” during which the hypnotherapist will find out what your goals are, and how best to help you to reach those goals using hypnotherapy and self-hypnosis.
- Your hypnotherapist will use a modern hypnotic induction (no swinging watches or blinking eyeglasses are used). These modern inductions are fast and efficient allowing them to spend more time with you working on helping you to attain your goals.
- Your hypnotherapist will ensure that you are going into just the right level of hypnosis for the kind of work you will be doing together. This will be done with covert and overt testing. The covert testing is done by they hypnotist so that he or she will know that you are hypnotized, you probably will not notice this testing being done. Once that has been accomplished he or she will do overt testing to provide you with some objective evidence that you were hypnotized.
- Your hypnotherapist will customize each session for you. 5-PATH® hypnotherapists know how to match the right inductions, deepening techniques, suggestions and other techniques to each client for maximum results.
- Your hypnotherapist uses the 5-PATH® Hypnotherapy System. Your work with him or her will not be one of those one-shot deals. You will work together as a team as you go through the process, neutralizing any old limiting beliefs, emotions or habits that have caused you to not be as successful as you would like to be regarding the issues that you want to work on.
- Your hypnotherapist will go beyond merely suggesting changes and the visualization techniques offered by so many which only bring about limited results. Your 5-PATH® Hypnotherapist has been trained to find the actual cause of the problem and eliminate it, and then give you suggestions for success. This enables our clients to be very successful and experience long term and even permanent results.
- Your 5-PATH® Hypnotherapist is even able to deal with issues that could be causing problems that you may not have thought of such as internal conflicts. For example, most people who want to make positive changes in their lives also are a bit conflicted by making the changes, like the smoker who wants to stop but is fearful that he or she will miss the cigarette habit or gain weight. Another example is the person who has been abusing alcohol or drugs who fears that if he or she abstains they will be lonely or anxious without the alcohol or drug.
- Your 5-PATH® Hypnotherapist will take you through each phase of the process, customizing each phase for your needs, making sure that your hypnosis experience is completely professional, confidential and effective.
For more information on 5-Path Hypnotherapy go to http://www.5-path.com